CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 2 April 2012

New Baby Girl

This was made in a hurry for my friend Moyra who had a beautiful granddaughter called Ella Maggie.  She let me know in the late afternoon and I was meeting her at the craft club in the early evening, no pressure there then, and no time to colour an stamped image.


I only managed to get one photo of it just before I went out of the door.  This was one of the first shaped cards I made using the Grand Nesties.  The decorative papers are from K & Co, the pad is called Small Wonders and was designed by Brenda Walton.  The image is also from K & Co and that's all the details I have on it, I think I bought the image about eight or nine years ago.  The lovely pink dewdrop jewels are from Papermania and the sentiment is a silver peel off.  All in all, a lovely card, even if it was put together too quickly.

Have a good Monday, the forecast here in Scotland is snow for the next two days.  Oh joy!   Just when you thought it was spring, you discover you're not out of winter yet.  Hugz, Janice

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous baby card janice.great shape and the images are adorable ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete