CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 1 April 2012

Grandson's Skiing Christmas

Well, I haven't quite gotten fed up with the shaped cards yet.  I know I'm early, extremely, this is Tom's Christmas card.


The card base and layers are cut using Spellbinders Grand Labels One, the decorative paper is Basic Grey, Wassail, Falling Snow.  The sentiment is a gold peel off , mounted on a tag from the Spellbinders Fancy Tags set.


The gorgeous LOTV stamp is called Ski Jump and is coloured with Copics.  It has been mounted on to Labels One normal sized nesties, the two back layers have been through the Grand Calibre with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.  The snowy peak has been dusted with Glamour, I've added the left over snowflakes from using MS Aspen Snowflakes punch on to the image to give it some depth, I've added little jewels to the middle of them to give a nice sparkle.  Copics used are:  Clothes E1,15,17.  R35,37,39. YG93,95,97.  Y23,26,28.  Skis E40,41,43.  Boots E43,47,49.  Snow C0,1,2.  Skin E000,00,11.  R20.  Sorry I don't seem to have noted the colours for the dog seperately, I suspect they are a mixture of the other E colours I've used. 

I hope he likes his card, I'm sure he will, Tom thinks unless it's snowing it's not Christmas, he's only six.  Thanks for looking in at my cards, if you have time, leave a comment and then I'll know you've called in to visit.  Have a good week.  Hugz, Janice

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute, well done on getting organised for Christmas so early.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card janice.i love the fun lotv image and really stunning colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete