CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 31 March 2012

The Wedding March

Someone in my daughter's office was getting married and she asked me to make a card for the happy couple.  I bought the stamp at the autumn show at the SECC in Glasgow and hadn't used it yet.  I really enjoyed making this card, the colours are so soft and lovely.


The card and layers were cut out using the Grand Calibre and Spellbinders Grand Labels One.  The decorative paper is by Craft Creations .  The stamp is a Lili of the Valley stamp called Wedding Couple, and now I have to apologise, I can't find the bit of paper with the Copic numbers on it, SORRY.  The stamp is mounted on the normal sized Labels One and embellished with a Memory Box die cut called Madera Corner and a flower made using Spellbinders Rose Creations dies, I've used a pearl brad for the centre of the flower.  The sentiment is a silver peel off coloured by a Copic marker to match the colour of the card and mounted on a tag from Spellbinders Fancy Tag Three set.




 Wish I could find the Copics list for the colours, if I find it when I'm tidying I'll pop it on my next post.  I hope you like this one, I love it.  How come the latest card you've made is always your favourite, this is mine (for the moment).  Have a great weekend.  Hugz, Janice

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful janice.i love this image and your shape and colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete