CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 11 March 2012

Unfinished Business

This is the other side of my craft room, the not quite finished side.  The worktop is coming not this Monday but the next and then I'll have to make a decision about wall units versus the existing open shelves.


The temporary worktop put across the base units here is two of the old shelves from the wall, it lets me use the extra counter space just now while we're waiting on the proper kitchen worktop, and gives me somewhere at long last to use my Cricut again.


This side of my room used to be shelves floor to ceiling but that didn't give me more counter space which is what I wanted and so we took out the bottom three shelves and replaced them with base units.


The blue drawers are from Ikea and were bought and decorated when Alex was going through his Donna Dewberry phase.  They now house most of my stamp collection.


The other wee painted Ikea drawers on the left hand side have all my Lili of the Valley stamps.


 I would like to get this all completed and then I can really relax and enjoy it, and so can Alex, after all his hard work.  I'll keep you updated, Hugz, Janice

1 comment:

  1. Wow Janice it all looks superb, you must be so happy with it, I think you just need a friend to come and play now :o)
    Oh come on I'm a neat and tidy crafter lol.
    Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete