CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Pretty Birthday

I've been busy with all my new dies, this card was inspired by Bev Rochester, she's such a wonderful talented lady.  The decorative paper for this card is K&Co , a Brenda Walton design called Small Wonders, the girl pad.  The colours are soooo lovely and soft and they're double sided so no problem for matching. 


The sentiment is Lili of the Valley circular sentiment - On Your Birthday.


And now for all the dies.  The base for the card is Grand Nesties Big Scalloped Circles and the matting and layering is Grand Circles.  I've also used Large Scalloped Cricles and Standard Circles Large, the sentiment is Tear Drop Circles.


And now for the foliage and flowers.  The flowers are Spellbinders Rose Creations and the twiddly bits are a Cheery Lyn die - Fanciful Flourish,  The pine branch is Spellbinders Foliage, the other spray of leaves is from Sissix and it's a borrowed die so I don't have a name for that one.
 

The card took me quite a wee while to do, what with all the cutting out and glueing but for the result you get with these dies, it's not long at all.

I hope you like the card, I am certainly loving this style of card.  I'll be back later in the week with 'YES' another Grand Nesties card.  Hugz, Janice

1 comment:

  1. wwo this is stunning janice.fabulous shape and really beautiful colours and flower :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete