CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 24 March 2012

LOTV Die Cut Christmas Card

I know I'm early with this but it was soooo cute I couldn't resist.


It's another one of the lovely shaped cards made this time with Go Create XXL Square Frames Frilly #10 dies.


The lovely image is from a die cut sheet called Christmas Kids from Lili of the Valley, it is so gorgeous, they are hard to resist, and not a Copic in sight.  The sentiment is a gold peel off Merry Christmas and is mounted on a Spellbinders Fancy Tags.  Shaped cards made like this are so quick and so easy to make they are a joy and look quite spectacular and I think, elegant and classy.

I hope you like this one, I certainly do.  Hugz, Janice

1 comment:

  1. so stunning janice.i love the shape and gorgeous traditional colours and image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete