CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 8 March 2012

Flights of Fancy

I'm loving the big Grand Nesties and my Grand Calibre, so here is another card using both. 

 

 A nice Happy Birthday card using Grand Labels 1, Labels 8, fancy tags and the butterfly is also Spellbinders.   


The flowers are from Prima and held together with copper brads. The origins of the stamped swirl stamp set are lost in the mists of time, the only thing I remember is they came from Create and Craft.


 The foliage are Spellbinders Floral Flourishes and a Cheery Lynne pine leaf die.




I sure hope you like this card, 'cos I really enjoyed making it, these cards look good but are so quick and easy to make.

I'm going to Glasgow SECC show tomorrow with some crafting friends, I'm soooo looking forward to it.  I don't really need any crafty stuff  but I guess I'll be looking out for some nice dies, maybe some of the Memory Box ones, they look gorgeous.  Hugz, Janice 

2 comments:

  1. I just love this card, its so elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is stunning janice.really beautiful and elegant design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete