CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 18 March 2012

Die Cut Delight

This is a total die cut card, the card is a 6x6 inch pearlised blank in cream.  Most of the dies are from Marianne Designs except the Spellbinders Grand Nesties Creative Book Pages in light brown and the cut out corners from Nellies Multi Frames MFD 027.







 This is the first time I've used these lovely corners and I'm well impressed with the result.  I've used chalks on the flower and the doily to give some depth.  I hope you like this one, it was an exceptionally quick card to make.  Hugz, Janice




2 comments:

  1. wow this is stunning janice.i love all the detail :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice, This is so pretty I gasped when I saw it!! Well Done!!
    Could you please contact me at my email: ltedder@triad.rr.com

    I have a question that I would like to ask where it's not so public. :-)
    you can go to my blog so you know that I am not a 'stalker':
    www.glitterNfool.com

    ReplyDelete