CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 10 March 2012

A Craftroom Reborn

My husband has been busy re-doing my craft room over the last few weeks.  Gone are the saggy desks and old wardrobe top boxes, and in their place are lovely new kitchen base units and worktop, and four double wall units.











This is only one half of the room finished, the other side will have to wait a few weeks to get finished, so it's still a work in progress.  I'll keep you updated.  Hugz, Janice

5 comments:

  1. Wow it looks FAB, enjoy yourself and don`t make it to messy LOL ;O), perhaps I should this to my hubby. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the lighting might be my favorite part - what a great hubby to do this for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fab room, love the idea of kitchen units. Have lots of fun in your new room
    Hugs, Amanda X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eileen docrafts11 March 2012 at 10:17

    wowwwww fantastic craft room wonderful hubby too xx

    ReplyDelete