CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Tiptoe Fairy

I was feeling very virtuous when I made this card.  The background paper was a 12X12 sheet I bought maybe 6 or so years ago, and used a fair bit of it on a card at the time, and then the rest just sat in the file doing nothing except taking up space in my already space challenged craft room.  The ribbon was from a visit to Letham Crafts near Forfar and I think this would be from one of my first visits around 8 years ago.  So still true to my New Year resolution of using up older 'stuff'.


I love this Lily of the Valley stamp - Fairies on Tiptoes, I've seen so many lovely cards made with this image, I just had to have it.  It is stamped with the usual Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with Copics.  My apologies, I don't have a copics list for this card.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, the pearls are from my stash and the sentiment is a peel-off.  The Spellbinders used are Standard Circles Large, Classic Scalloped Circles Large and Labels Five.  The border punch is Martha Stewart Double Loops punched twice and layered. 
 I entering this in the For Fun Challenge - Flowers and a sentiment
I hope you like this one, let me know what you think, leave a comment or use the reactions buttons.  Hugz, Janice

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Lovely spring feeling to the colour combo. Fabby work. Thanks for playing with us over at For Fun this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card janice.i love the fab image and your spring colours and details are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete