CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 21 March 2011

New baby boy

I was raking through my stamp drawers and came across the clown and just couldn't resist the temptation to use it again.  It's been a few years since it's last outing and I suppose I thought it was a wee bit out of date (like myself) but I still love it. This is one of my oldest stamps, probably about eight years old, bought in a kit from QVC.


I stamped the image as usual, on white pearlescent card with a Memento Tuxedo Black inkpad and coloured with my trusty Copics.  The card and paper for matting and layering was from my stash.  The Spellbinders used were Large Scalloped Circles, Standard Circles Large and Eyelet Circles, they make it soooo easy to make lovely cards.  The Martha Stewart border punch is Double Loops.  I've embellished with ribbon from my stash,  jewels and Candi dots, the sentiment is a peel off.  Copics used were:  Face E50,51,53.  Clothes B93,95,97,YR23,31,Y38.  The clown's pop-pom and hat band are covered with Polar White Flower Soft.

The start of another week and I'm off this morning to do the weekly shop.  Need to get the supplies in, although I don't like shopping but we do have to eat.  I could probably go without eating for a month and lose some weight and it would do me good.  I've been a good girl though, I've either been out walking or on my exercise bike the last few days and I can feel myself waking up after the hibernation of the winter.  Have a good crafting day.  Hugz, Janice

2 comments:

  1. beautifully co-ordinated xxxx lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the image and the layout :O) Chris xx

    ReplyDelete