CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 12 March 2011

My daughter's birthday card

I decided to be organised this year with birthday cards and get all the family ones made early.  My daughter's birthday isn't until November, I am soooo ahead of myself and feel very virtuous.  I bought the lovely Belles and Whistles stamp at the SECC Glasgow craft show and couldn't wait to give it a go.  The only boo-boo I made was Suz visited on Thursday to give me a quick lesson on how to use Facebook and I forgot to hide the card.  So here it is.


The stamp is Tanya Baking.  As usual I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured using my lovely Copics, this image is soooo easy to colour it was great.  The paper was from my stash, as was the card (using up some of the older stuff, this was my New Year resolution).  The 'Candi' dots I bought from Craft World in Glasgow, where I get almost all my supplies, it's a great shop, large, well stocked and the staff are very pleasant and helpful.  I've used peelies for the Happy Birthday and popped some on top of the Candi dots.  Hope you like this card, my daughter does, this is right up her street, she loves to bake and adores green, it's her favourite colour.  Well, I'm off to start my day.  Hugz, Janice

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card.i love the fab image and great papers and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete