CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 17 March 2011

Merry Christmas

I don't have a card ready this morning, so I thought I would go for one I made for Christmas.  Not a Copic in sight for this one.


I was in a 'using up the odds and ends mood' when I made this card.  And feeling very virtuous, 'cos I'm not good at going back and using up all the scraps.    I'm sorry I don't remember the name of the lovely paper I used, I do have a little bit left but not with the name on it.  The Spellbinders used, from the front of the matting and layering, were Petite Ovals Large, Labels Ten and Labels Five.  All the twiddly bits are from Spellbinders Fanciful Holiday, the two corner bits, the heart shaped pieces, came out of the middle of the other twiddly bits, waste not want not, and still feeling very virtuous.  The Merry Christmas is a peelie, as are the holographic dots.  I hope you like this card and my apologies to those who have already seen it.
Have a good Thursday and I hope the weather is not too cold where you are.  Hugz, Janice

1 comment: