CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 23 March 2011

Kanban Christmas Teddy

Sorry, I haven't had time to make a new card for today.  I was out for most of the day yesterday and then spent most of the evening arguing with B&Q about the start date for my new kitchen.  We did get it sorted out, eventually, but all the agro sure does tire you out, I had an early night and got nothing done. 

I thought I would show you a Christmas card I made in December.  This was soooo easy to make and everyone at the craft club seemed to love it.


The base and die cuts are white hammered card, with a layer of mid green card and I've used papers from a Papermania pad called Home for Christmas.  The teddy, I got out of the Kanban factory outlet when I was on holiday two years ago.  The Spellbinders used are Eyelet Circles, Standard Circles Large and Labels Five.  The white die cuts were chalked with a soft green while still in the dies to create the nice white border.  I used peel offs and clear jewels to embellish.  The eyelet circles were done with shiny gold mirri card, also from the Kanban factory shop at 30p a sheet. 

I hope you like this card, I have quite a lot of the reject Kanban sheets left, mostly they're sold cheaply because their die-cutting is off centre but all it takes to make them usable is to use Nesties to re-cut them a little smaller.  I was a bit disappointed with their shop, my expectations were a little off, I thought they would have a lot of plain card but no, they didn't.  It was still worth a visit and I would go back again.  Well. if I'm going to make a card for tomorrow then I'd best get started.  Have a great day.  Hugz, Janice

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card janice.i love your design and papers and the image is so adorable. :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete