CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 25 March 2011

Birthday Fairy

The stamp is another one I bought at the Glasgow spring craft show, I bought loads of stamps over my two day visit and still don't have enough.  And, of course, the question is 'define enough'?  Yet another Lily of the Valley stamp and this is my first card using it.  I do love LOTV and I'm hoping to work up enough courage soon to go in for one of their challenges, GULP!!!!!!!!!,  especially now I know how to put their banner on to my sidebar.   

The card and paper are from my stash.  I've used Spellbinders Labels One, Labels Five and also their Fancy Tags.  The stamp is called Birthday Fairy and was stamped using the usual Memento Black Tuxedo inkpad, must remember to pick up a refil soon,  and coloured with Copics.  There are jewels all over the place, and the corners and sentiment are peel-offs.

Copics list:  Clothes RV10,21,23,V12,15,17.  Wings BV31,B60,RV000,10.  Skin E0000,R00,20.  Hair YR20,31.  Bear E31,50,51,53.  Present YG0,23, Y00,02,08.

That's it for today, my husband finishes early on a Friday and we usually go down the coast to Ayr and have a fish supper at the shore.  I hope, I get time later to make another card for tomorrow.  Have a good weekend.  Hugz, Janice
ps.  Did you notice the reaction buttons at the botton of the posts?  Use these if you don't have time to type out a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Love The Card And The Colour's Too It Look's GR8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Love The Card And The Colour's Too It Look's GR8.

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card janice.love the fab lotv image.the spring colours and details are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete